Our services and trainings
- Software selection support
- We work with and know all software solutions available on the market and can make a recommendation according to your requirements or from interviews.
- Market presentation
- Advantages and disadvantages of the costing software solutions available on the market
- Product costing based on Should Cost Analysis/Purchase Price Analysis
- Tool costing
- Competition analysis
- We evaluate the competition not only in terms of costs, but also from the quality and functional point of view
- Product and Process Potential Analysis
- CALC4XL offers a structured analysis in which the existing processes, procedures and design are analyzed. Based on this analysis, CALC4XL develops improvement measures, identifies potential savings, defines investments, evaluates risks and agrees on the further optimization procedure with the customer.
- Customize your Cost Breakdown
- Use your own Cost Breakdown. We link the inputs with our content, wages, overheads, machine data and technologies
- Adjustments of databases to our software CALC4XL
- You want to calculate with your own machines, wages and material data in addition to the data content of CALC4XL, e.g. for quotation calculation. No problem, our databases are easy to extend.
- CALC4XL FULL COST Engineering
- Due to our experience in setting up a cost engineering and their way of working, we can advise you on how to implement a cost engineering team or on all possible tools to be used, e.g. CBD, LPP, Valuestream Mapping, Measurables
WITH CALC4XL & Carbon Footprint - step by step into a great future. We offer your company solutions for an effective commitment to sustainability and climate protection. Product costs and ecological footprint in one.
- Training of CALC4XL software and overhead calculation
- A manual is supplied with the installation of the software. We also offer training with your products.
- The advantage, your employees learn how the costs and the cost drivers of your products are composed and possibly we already recognize first savings.
- Training in the area of technologies, e.g. mechanical processing; injection molding; casting
- Which machine for which processing
- How is the cycle time determined
- Which subsequent processes are required
CALC4XL - a smart, very affordable product costing software for everyone: safe, understandable, stand-alone and yet fully Excel integrated.